Patient Procedure Guide
Welcome to ZERONA® – the safe, new body slimming, low-level laser proven to remove fat and reduce inches without invasive surgery. There are no needles, no incisions, and no recovery time needed. ZERONA works by emulsifying adipose tissue which then releases into the interstitial space. The excess fat is then passed through the body during its normal course of detoxification.
Your Treatments, Step-by-Step
ZERONA is six treatment sessions, administered over a two-week period of time. For added results, discuss additional ZERONA treatments with your physician. ZERONA is a low-level laser that does not produce heat, it is completely non-invasive, and has never shown any recorded side effects. During the procedure, patients generally feel nothing.
- Before your first treatment and after your last, your measurements will be taken and recorded. You can write your measurements in your ZERONA Patient Folder to easily track your success.
- Remove your clothes, leaving your undergarments or bathing suit on, and lay down on the table wearing the safety goggles. The technician will direct the ZERONA lasers at the target areas.
- Each treatment is 40 minutes – 20 minutes laying on your back; and 20 minutes on your front.
- For best results, it’s crucial to schedule your appointments every other day (three treatments a week) for two weeks.
Achieve Your Maximum Success
By following these steps everyday, you will achieve the maximum results from ZERONA:
Hydrate – Drink eight 8oz. glasses of water each day (2 liters).
Walk – Maintain your regular workout routine. If you do not workout, walk at least 30 minutes each day. If you don’t work out, wear a compression garment such as Spanx or Under Armour.
Watch Your Diet – Eliminate alcohol completely, and reduce fat intake. This allows your kidneys, liver and lymphatic systems to quickly purge the excess fat.
– Keep to your scheduled treatments, with no more than three days between appointments. The fat tissue responds more quickly when treated every 48 hours.
What You Can Expect
After completion of the two week protocol clinical trials resulted in an average of 3.64 inches lost; with some patients losing as much as 9 inches. Many patients do not see noticeable results until after the last session. Don’t get discouraged and stay with the protocol. As with many procedure results will vary and may be more dramatic from one patient to the next.
We’d love to meet you and answer your questions. Give us a call today.